President Barack Obama says he wants to "fundamentally transform the United States." I don't believe the American people want him to transform America into a land where our government --
* spends us into national bankruptcy, burdening our children and grandchildren with trillions of dollars of debt;
* "redistributes" your earnings to non-taxpayers, with financial handouts to promote the feminist/homosexual anti-marriage agenda,
* appoints 35 weirdo Czars to rule entire industries, starting with banks, automobiles, health care, and women's issues,
* appoints "transnationalist" judges who will put U.S. courts and decisions under United Nations rulings, treaties, and foreign law,
* uses the public schools to create an Obama cult and to train schoolchildren to work as activists for a radical agenda,
Inform yourself about the issues. Sponsor House Meetings to inform your friends. Our Founding Fathers left us a great system of self-government, but it won't last unless good people get active in this important year, vote for good candidates, and encourage your friends to do likewise.
Another problem that worries Americans is that the Pew Research Center reports that 18% (one in five Americans) think Obama is a Muslim, and Time magazine puts that figure at 24%. The number of people who think Obama is a Christian is dropping rapidly, and 43% percent say they don't know what his religion is. Rush Limbaugh reminded us of Obama's statement quoted in the New York Times that the Muslim call to prayer is "one of the prettiest sounds on Earth." The translation of the prayer call is "Allah is supreme. Allah is supreme. Allah is supreme. I witness that there is no god but Allah."
Listen to the radio commentary here: